Professional People Make the Difference
Most people in the Construction Industry know that while the name on the hardhat is important, it’s the person wearing it that really makes the difference and ensures a successful project. Our Field and Office leadership work collectively closely and draw upon their combined 200+ years of front-line industry experience to solve problems- before they become problems. Each team member, from Upper Management to the Apprentice, know and embrace the fact that we are all a part of something much bigger than the sum of our collective parts. Which is why most of our key personnel have over 10 years company experience- we even have multiple generations! Through proper communication, planning, implementation, and management nearly anything can be achieved. All members of our team receive annual training pertinent to their level of responsibility and role.
Choosing a project partner should come down value- or the proverbial “bang for your buck”. With Evers’ wide array of value-added services including In-House Professional Engineering (Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, & Michigan), Design- Build Capabilities, Budgeting, Construct-ability Analysis/ Review, and Scheduling- you are always getting MORE for LESS.
Our Fully Owned & Operated Equipment Fleet includes but is not limited to:
- Crawler Cranes: 30-60 Tons w/ Third Drum
- Conventional Cranes: Up to 125 Tons
- Hydraulic Cranes: Up to 45 Tons
- Boom Trucks: Up to 23.5 Tons
- Rough Terrain Tele-handlers
- Industrial Forklifts
- Aerial/ Personnel Lifts
- Tractors & Trailers
- Diesel, Electric, Propane Welding Machines
- Air Compressors
- Light Plant Generators
- High Tonnage Hydraulic Pumps, Cylinders, Manifolds, etc.
- Custom Falsework & Lifting Apparati, Extensive Rigging Equipment
- Equipment, Tag-Along, & Enclosed Trailers
- Fully Stocked Stake-body/ Pickup/ Utility/ Service/ Welding Trucks
- Fabrication Equipment: Mubea 70T Ironworker, Band Saw, All Process Welding Equipment, Plasma Cutter
***We are consistently updating and adding to our fleet, contact us for the latest list!
Total Project Solutions
Our abundant in-house offerings coupled with the fact that we consistently work with an extensive network of Suppliers, Producers, Fabricators, Contractors, and Engineers affords us the ability to be a Turn-Key Project partner for some of our best customers. Planning from the point of installation backward, often helps identify potential project efficiencies/ cost saving techniques and can dramatically reduce time on site for installation.